Project Suppliers Intelligence Platform is a product by Project Suppliers Saudi Arabia. It is a website and subscription-based service which provides in-depth and up-to-date coverage of key Saudi Arabia projects as well as information of companies and decision makers involved.
Project Suppliers offers highly personalized content and services that require business and employment data (Company name that you are currently working, Designation, work phone number and Email ID) of the members. The public (visitors, other members, or anyone not employed by Project Suppliers) cannot use the information we gather to identify specific individuals.
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, interact with message board, apply for a job, request customer support, use our platform or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your Personal Information and any other information you choose to provide. We or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you subscribe to our paid Services or purchase additional services.
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as the ways in which you use our platform, the way you respond to us when we send you emails or communications or your preferences when you interact with our Services.
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain and improve our services, such as to administer your account and to provide you with insights to help you optimize your use of our platform.
We may collect the following information:
(a) personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website related activities.
(b) non-personal information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet Service Provider’s utilised and other similar information.
( c ) professional information about you including first name, last name, job title, company name, email address and telephone number provided directly from you to us or from publically available information such as public sources, third parties or online publications. This information is processed on the grounds of legitimate interest for the purpose of:
- identifying if you are key-decision maker in any of the sectors in which we operate.
- ensuring that the information we hold about you is relevant, accurate and up to date.
- ensuring that we have the information we reasonably require to provide or offer you with a relevant product or service;
- helping us to provide the best possible service in the most efficient manner; and
- to enhance marketing efficiencies for our customers in the sectors in which we operate.
How we use collected information
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security. The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made.
Project Suppliers uses User personal information we have collected for the following purposes:
- to personalise User experience: we may use information individually or aggregated to understand how our Users use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- to improve our Website: we continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- to improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- to process transactions: we may use the information Users provide when placing an order to service that order, as well as provide relevant information about our other products. We do not automatically share this information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service or when explicitly given permission by the User. The User can at any time change its preferences by contacting us via our Website.
- to administer Website features: such as content, promotions and surveys and to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- to send periodic emails: the email address Users provide will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their orders as well as (a) respond to their inquiries and requests or (b) provide relevant information about our other products.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
• Provide, maintain, customize and improve our Services;
• Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you transaction-related information, including confirmations and invoices,
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Project Suppiers and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Project Suppliers and others;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Carry out any other purpose described to you when your information was collected.
If you no longer want Project Suppliers to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may unsubscribe from our email database or unsubscribe to our platform. Project Suppliers will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We also retain log files for internal analysis purposes.
If you are a resident of the EEA we primarily rely on three bases to process your Personal Information lawfully.
First, it is necessary for us to process your Personal Information in certain ways in order to provide the Services to you, in accordance with a contract between you and us, namely, our Terms of Service.
Second, where you have given us valid consent to use your Personal Information in certain ways, we will rely on your consent. This includes situations where we will obtain your consent prior to sending you information about our products and Services.
Third, in certain cases we may process your Personal Information where necessary to further Project Suppliers legitimate interests, where those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests. This includes usage statistics, analytics and internal analysis we run to better understand how to use our platform so that we can improve our Services and also provide you with better recommendations on how to get the most out of our platform and to accomplish your goals.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing activities.
If you submitted Personal Information directly to us or in accordance with the provision of our Services and you would like to view, change, limit or delete your Personal Information, you can do so via your account settings or by (link contacting us)
If you need assistance accessing or modifying your Personal Information or wish to delete your Personal Information, please email us at (Email)
Use of Server Logs
Server logs capture certain non-Personally Identifying data, such as the time and date of an App visit, the operating system being used, the IP address or domain name of the user's ISP, etc. This information is generally used to help us plan system enhancements when necessary and to provide content which is compatible with our visitor's App operating systems. We do not use server logs in any way that may disclose your PII.
We use one or more of these features to advertise online:
• Interest Categories
• Similar Audiences
• Other Types of Interest-Based Advertising
• Demographic and Location Targeting
Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when: We have your consent to share the information; we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested; we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.) We respond to court orders or legal process or we find that your actions on our website/app violate any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Use of IP Addresses
Use of Email Address
If you provide Project Suppliers with an email address that will result in any email messages from Project Suppliers being sent to you via a computer network or owned by a third party (e.g. your employer or your institution) then you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages. You also agree that Project Suppliers may refrain from sending messages to you without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them, if we receive a request from a third party to stop sending email messages to you.
Security & How we protect your information
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. While no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure from intrusion, we have used and will continue to use diligent efforts to ensure the protection of your personal information.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Website.
Sharing your personal information
Unless we are given explicit permission to do so; we do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal information. We may without consent share generic aggregated information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.